Whats the main thing you want to see on this blog?

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Triumphs and Trials of Spring Break.

Ahhh, a week off. freedom sweet freedom. with NOTHING TO DO unless you're one of those annoying rich people who go to like, burmuda or something.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love spring break more than almost anything.

Anything except Productivity!
I must be productive in order to stay satisfied, if not I go
BAH-ZURK
.
So I guess I hope I can use this next week to the best of my ability, because lets face it.

WE WONT BE GETTING THIS TIME BACK.
What about you guys? Are you as anal as me when it comes to relaxation? Probably not. no one is as anal as I am...
I do know one thing I'll be doing, though. and that is taking PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS.
I'm trying a new photo technique that I'm kinda sorta PUMPED about, using shilouettes.. (sp?)
there's an example below. More later, peeps. MUCH LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment